This year’s conference will be held at the Pepperdine University School of Law’s Straus Institute for Conflict Resolution in Malibu, California on November 5, 2016.
Established in 1989, the SCMA is the largest and most active mediation organization in California – and among the largest in the country. For almost 30 years, we have sought some of the best and brightest minds to present at our fall conference, and this year is no exception.
This year’s keynote speaker, and recipient of the Cloke-Millen Peacemaker of the Year Award, is the Honorable George J. Mitchell, former Majority Leader of the United States Senate.
- When: Saturday, November 5, 2016 (All day)
- Where: Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA
Latest posts by Southern California Mediation Association (see all)
- Announcing SCMA’s Annual Conference 2016! Discourse & Diplomacy: From Interpersonal Conflict to International Relations - August 15, 2016
- SCMA Letter to California Law Revision Commission - December 9, 2015
- SCMA Holiday Party Highlights - December 22, 2014