SCMA is delighted to announce that Founding Member and noted mediator and author, Kenneth Cloke, will be the Opening Plenary Speaker for our 30th Annual Mediation Conference! Ken is a world-recognized mediator, dialogue facilitator, conflict resolution systems designer, teacher, and has been a pioneer and leader in the field of mediation for almost 40 years.
In his speech, Ken will cover the timely subject matter of his latest book “Politics, Dialogue & the Evolution of Democracy”. As a further benefit to conference attendees, and due to the generous sponsorship of SCMA President Jack Goetz and his company Educational Solutions 4 Change, and SCMA President-Elect and her company the Reddock Law Group, we have a special offer for conference attendees!
The first 100 registrants of this year’s Annual Conference will receive PRIORITY to purchase Ken’s book at 50% off and will have the opportunity to attend Ken’s exclusive book signing during the conference luncheon on Saturday!
To receive this special offer you must:
- Be one of the first 100 attendees to register for the 2018 Annual Conference
- Once registered, attendees will receive a link from SCMA to go online, reserve and pay the 1/2 price, while supplies last!
Latest posts by Southern California Mediation Association (see all)
- Welcome New/Renewing Members – June 2019 - July 8, 2019
- Live from the 2019 Family Mediation Institute – Breaking Free: A Modern Divorce Podcast! - June 24, 2019
- RECAP: 2019 Family Mediation Institute - June 19, 2019