Below is a synopsis of the past 30 days, upcoming events, and information, or you can listen to my short (3.5 minutes) YouTube video for a slightly more expanded version. Thanks for being associated with SCMA.
Past 30 days
- July 23: Panel webinar about aspects of online dispute resolution with Susan Guthrie, Dr. Debra Dupree, and Simon Boehme.
- July 28: Panel webinar, “The Role of Mediators in Challenging Times”. Moderated by Angela Reddock-Wright, Esq., with panelists Ken Cloke, Avis Ridley-Thomas, and Profession Sukhsimranjit Singh.
- Three PDGs held their sessions.
- Announcement for the 2021 SCMA Board of Director nominations process was sent out.
- All our previously recorded webinars can be purchased from our webinar library.
Upcoming and confirmed dates for SCMA events
- Mid-August: New website will be going live.
- September 3: ‘September Soiree’, an online networking event.
- September 14: Tentative Date – webinar with a focus on employment mediation.
- October 17: Annual Conference will be online this year.
- SCMA – Southern California Mediation Association
- MC3 – Mediator Certification
- KMC – Kids Managing Conflict
SCMA, like other organizations, still has expenses and your continued membership is VERY much appreciated in helping to maintain the services that we offer.
Thanks for staying connected to SCMA.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
SCMA – President 2020