We are pleased to announce the call for nominations for the five (5) available seats on the 2018-2019 Board of Directors of the Southern California Mediation Association. The SCMA is seeking candidates that have an interest and/or background in finance, programming and membership.
Service on the SCMA Board will help you grow personally and professionally, gain unique experience, and provide an opportunity to drive the decisions of our organization.
Any member of SCMA who will have been a member of the organization for at least one year prior to commencement of the next term is eligible to serve on the Board of Directors. Nominations must be in writing and should be accompanied by a proposed candidate’s statement and photo. The candidate’s statement should be 200 words or less and include the candidate’s background, experience, and the reasons the candidate wishes to serve on the Board. Nominations must be submitted no later than 4:00 p.m. on Monday, August 27, 2017. Ballots will be sent out to members by September 4, 2018 and the election results will be announced at the Annual Conference on November 2-3, 2018.
We have formed a Nominating Committee to nominate candidates for the five open seats on the board. The Nominating Committee consists of Past President Jason Harper, President-Elect Jack Goetz, President-Elect, Angela Reddock-Wright, and Non Board Members Stacey Lisk and Wendy Forrester.
Nominations should be submitted by email to following:
- Secretary Leslie Kushner: email@example.com
- President Jack Goetz: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President-Elect Angela Reddock-Wright: email@example.com
- With copies to Executive Director Anne Sawyer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact with any questions.
- Call for Nominations – SCMA Board Nominations Due by Aug 27th - August 6, 2018
- April 2018 President’s Message from Dr. Jack Goetz, Esq. - April 3, 2018
- March 2018 SCMA President’s Message From Dr. Jack Goetz, Esq. - March 1, 2018