SCMA CONFERENCE VIDEOS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
If you attended the conference, look for an email with your access code soon, a benefit
of attending, especially if you got the member discount. You can watch any of the videos of
sessions you may have missed.
If you missed the conference, purchasing the real-time videos will provide excellent
professional development expertise and give you an idea of the benefit of attending in person.
And if you practice in California, you can earn up to 17.5 MCLE credits.
Interested in particular areas of practice? Look for recordings on:
- Non-Monetary Considerations in Resolving Employment Disputes
- Landlord Tenant Cases: Tips from the Trenches
- The Elephant in the Family Room: Finding the Balance Between the Importance of the Law and Interest-based Negotiation in Family Law Mediation and Collaborative Divorce
Ready to take your practice to the next level? Check sessions on:
- Making a Living in ADR
- How Attorneys Succeed and Fail in Mediation
- Website Development and Our Online Future
Want to hone your skills? How about:
- Nuts and Bolts I and II
Interested in the field in general? Look for:
- The Crisis in the Courts
- The State of Community Mediation
- Coping With Cassel: Enforcing Caucus Only Agreements in Mediations
- Technology, ODR and Peacebuilding
Purchase online access to the conference workshops and earn up to 17.5 MCLE Credits for
the low price of $95 by clicking this link.
Want more details on the session descriptions, speakers, and handouts? Go to
www.scmediation.org and click on the 24th Annual Conference tab at the top of the page.