As many dispute professionals have pivoted to add online services to their repertoire, learning to use platforms like Zoom was the focus. Now that we are mostly past that hurdle, more questions and issues are arising such as:
- How do you create rapport with online participants?
- How does arbitration translate online?
- How can you better prepare clients and attorneys for an online proceeding?
- What are some alternatives to Zoom that may function better for ODR?
- What issues of unconscious bias can be raised in the virtual platform?
- Are communications discoverable in online dispute resolution proceedings?
These questions and more will be addressed in this webinar with leading ADR and ODR professionals, Simon Boehme, Dr. Debra Dupree, and Susan Guthrie (moderator and panelist). There will be a live Q & A with the experts at the end of the webinar as well so bring your questions!
Although not eligible for MCLE credits this event is eligible for 1.0 hour of continuing education credits for MC3 certification.
For more information and to register, click on the link below: