In conflict resolution, culture is an essential component that is often overlooked by even the most experienced mediators. In this workshop, Dr. Sukhsimranjit Singh explores practical mediation tools for ADR professionals to better understand and leverage cultural knowledge and understanding to build trust and break the impasse between parties.
- Date: Saturday, March 28, 2020, POSTPONED, New Date TBD
- Location: Pepperdine University – West Los Angeles Graduate Campus
- Address: 6100 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045, room 333/4
- Time: 10am – 12pm
- CLE: 1.0 hour of “elimination of bias”
- Registration: https://www.scmediation.org/scma-calendar/npe-events/?eid=6229