The Downtown LA PDG will meet on Monday, January 27, from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Our
topic this month is: New Years Resolutions for Your Practice
Many of us celebrate the New Year with resolutions for ourselves, but what about
resolutions for our mediation practices?
* Maybe you’d like to raise your rates
* Expand into a new practice area or geographic area
* Do less or more or different volunteering
* Get certified: www.mc3certified.org/ – http://www.mc3certified.org
* Launch a new or improved website
* Implement new practices
Bring your ideas, and let’s discuss how to make 2020 your best year yet!
The American Arbitration Association is graciously hosting us. While we cannot
validate, there are several nearby surface parking lots, as well as a parking
structure for 7th & Figueroa (Target partially validates), and AAA‘s office is
catty-corner to both the 7th / Metro Center station and DASH stop.
Please RSVP directly to Mark Lemke at firstname.lastname@example.org_ so
that we may include you on the list for security.
Very best regards,
Mark A. Lemke, Esq., LL.M.