Politics, Conflict & Leadership: Strategies for Attorneys, Mediators and ADR Professionals
with Ken Cloke and Joan Goldsmith
Join us at USC Gould for a lively discussion and networking opportunity with attorneys and professionals in the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and conflict resolution field.
This event will touch on the following topics:
- Rethinking the Nature of Politics from a Mediation, Legal, and ADR Perspective
- The Causes and Characteristics of Chronic Political Conflicts through the
Lens of Mediation and Legal Professionals
- The Importance of Higher Order Interest-Based Skills such as Dialogue,
Mediation and Collaborative Negotiation in Democratic Processes and
Implications for Mediators and Attorneys
- Politics, Leadership, Law and Conflict: Lessons for Mediators and Attorneys
- Leadership Competencies and the Role of Female Lawyers and Mediators
in Conflict Resolution
USC Gould School of Law, a State Bar of California-approved MCLE provider, certifies that this activity qualifies for MCLE credit in the amount of 1 hour.