- Please join us for our next meeting of the South Bay PDG
- New Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- 6:05 PM – 8:00 PM
- Location: Law Offices of Curt Surls, 1500 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 500
- Manhattan Beach, CA (We THANK Curt for providing this space to us)
- We will have our usual (brief) introductions by each attendee and will ask two of our attendees (in advance) to go into more detail about their backgrounds and future mediation plans.
- Status update on MC3 activities – Andy Reimer
- Mediation volunteering – is it helpful in transitioning into the field or does it hurt the profession?
- As always, we will allow time for any other topics/issues you wish to share or get input from the group.
Parking option: 1) Parking in the 1500 building lot is hourly and a maximum of
$15.00. 2) Metered parking is available on the side street between the Marriott
Hotel and the 1500 building (It is free after 6:00 pm). 3) Park in the Bristol
Farms shopping center lot. It is free but you may be towed if you do not
patronize any of the businesses in the shopping center.
Map of location on the link below.
Please RSVP (not required but preferred) to: email@example.com
Hope to see you there!
Marvin Whistler / Mark Sarni / Andy Shelby