Greetings SCMA Colleagues:
Below is a synopsis of upcoming events / information or you can listen to my YouTube video (4 ½ minute) for additional details and updates about other projects and activities going on with SCMA!
Upcoming and confirmed dates for SCMA events
- Our third annual Family Mediation Institute, featuring our Keynote Speaker, Forrest “Woody” Mosten, on February 29, 2020. This year’s theme is “Building Interdisciplinary Teams – A Blueprint for Success”. Early bird registration rates end on Feb. 17. If you were planning on staying at the hotel on Friday evening, we secured special hotel rates that will end on February 8.
- Cultural Diversity lecture led by Dr. Sukhsimranjit Singh, Managing Director of the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution – Pepperdine, on Saturday, March 28, 10:00 am to noon. Registration to be available during the first week of March.
- SCMA annual conference on Saturday, October 17, 2020 at the LA Grand Hotel, Downtown Los Angeles.
Events with locations and dates being finalized
- Employment Mediation Institute in June to be held at the USC Law School.
- SCMA’s summer soiree networking event in early August.
- Several webinars
- Welcome new board member: Lucia Galante Johnson
Thanks for being a part of the SCMA.
SCMA President 2020