SCMA provides this Select a Mediator Directory as a service to the public, and to SCMA members. The directory consists of SCMA members offering mediation services, who have in addition taken at least a 40 hour course in mediation, or the equivalent, and met other requirements established for listing in this directory. SCMA relies on the representations of the listed members that they have the qualifications and experience listed, and makes no representations as to the accuracy of the information furnished by members.
The directory is searchable by geographical area, by subject matter expertise, and by hourly rate, allowing users to select a mediator appropriate to their dispute. In addition, the individual listings provide additional information about the mediatorsâ€™ backgrounds and credentials.
To set up a mediation, simply contact the mediator you have selected. These members are responsible for scheduling and conducting mediations. SCMA does not receive any administrative or referral fee either from the public or from its members for maintaining this directory.
We welcome comments and suggestions about this program. Please call or email our executive director Anne Sawyer with any comments. In the event parties experience any difficulties in scheduling a mediation, or encounter any difficulties in a mediation session, SCMA also maintains a confidential process for resolving such difficulties.
(Hon) Burton S. Katz, (Ret.)
2220 Avenue of the Stars, N ...
A. Joel Klein
814 Amherst Ave Apt 301, Lo ...
Aaron Larks-Stanford Esq.
1522 S. Wooster St., #4, Los Angeles, CA - 90035
10250 Constellation Blvd., ...
8315 La Jolla Scenic Dr. N. ...
Angela J. Reddock-Wright
633 West 5th Street, 26th F ...
16822 Baruna Lane, Huntingt ...
PO Box 3205, Huntington Bea ...
Mr. Anthony Matthews
1550 Larimer Street, Suite ...
11377 W Olympic Blvd Fl 10, ...
Welcome! SCMA has a NEW web portal.
Information about NEW login:
- If you had a previous profile, you can still use the same email to reset your password.
- If you are a Member, creating a NEW login is required to manage your membership renewals and purchases.
- If you are not sure if you had a login previously, please create a login.
- If you are registering for an Event, creating a login is NOT required.
To Create a new login:
- Click “Sign Up Now“
- Create a username and password
- Register with the same email you used when you became a member!
- Complete the sign-up!
Why Create a login?
- Manage your contact information
- Manage your Membership Directory page
- View Transaction History
- Save preferred mode of payment.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.