SCMA provides this Select a Mediator Directory as a service to the public, and to SCMA members. The directory consists of SCMA members offering mediation services, who have in addition taken at least a 40 hour course in mediation, or the equivalent, and met other requirements established for listing in this directory. SCMA relies on the representations of the listed members that they have the qualifications and experience listed, and makes no representations as to the accuracy of the information furnished by members.
The directory is searchable by geographical area, by subject matter expertise, and by hourly rate, allowing users to select a mediator appropriate to their dispute. In addition, the individual listings provide additional information about the mediators’ backgrounds and credentials.
To set up a mediation, simply contact the mediator you have selected. These members are responsible for scheduling and conducting mediations. SCMA does not receive any administrative or referral fee either from the public or from its members for maintaining this directory.
We welcome comments and suggestions about this program. Please email email@example.com for any suggestions or comments. In the event parties experience any difficulties in scheduling a mediation, or encounter any difficulties in a mediation session, SCMA also maintains a confidential process for resolving such difficulties.
A. Joel Klein
814 Amherst Ave Apt ...
A. Marco Turk
1000 East Victoria S ...
699 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, Los Angeles ...
Mr. Adam Christopher Rife
7850 Lyons Ave, Hesperia, CA - 92345
3140 la clede Avenue ...
Mr. Al Jerome
23500 Park Sorrento- Unit E43, Calabasas, CA - 913
22287 Mulholland Hwy ...
Mr. Alexander Pantig
1712 Harriman Lane, ...
Hon. Alexander H. Williams III
1900 Avenue of the S ...
18612 Napa St, Northridge, CA - 91324
Welcome! SCMA has a NEW web portal.
Information about NEW login:
- If you had a previous profile, you can still use the same email to reset your password.
- If you are a Member, creating a NEW login is required to manage your membership renewals and purchases.
- If you are not sure if you had a login previously, please create a login.
- If you are registering for an Event, creating a login is NOT required.
To Create a new login:
- Click “Sign Up Now“
- Create a username and password
- Register with the same email you used when you became a member!
- Complete the sign-up!
Why Create a login?
- Manage your contact information
- Manage your Membership Directory page
- View Transaction History
- Save preferred mode of payment.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.