Greetings SCMA Colleagues:
Below is a synopsis of upcoming events / information or you can listen to my YouTube video (4 ½ minute) for additional details and updates about other projects and activities going on with SCMA!
Upcoming and confirmed dates for SCMA events
- Advanced Issues in Mediation: Cross-Cultural Strategies for Breaking Impasse. Led by Dr. Sukhsimranjit Singh, Managing Director of the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution – Pepperdine, on Saturday, March 28, 10:00 am to noon, at the Pepperdine – West LA Campus.
- SCMA Annual Conference on Saturday, October 17, 2020, at the LA Grand Hotel, Downtown Los Angeles.
Events with locations and dates being finalized
- Legal Nuts & Bolts online/on-demand webinar in April.
- Employment Mediation Institute in June to be held at the USC Gould School of Law.
- SCMA’s summer networking event in early August.
- Future webinars, in the works.
- To Terri Breer, who chaired SCMA’s Family Mediation Institute (FMI) on February 28 and 29 in Costa Mesa. FMI committee included Susan Guthrie and Laura McGee.
- To Sidney Kanazawa, who is joining Aaron Larks-Stanford as the new co-leader of the Westside PDG (Professional Development Group).
Thanks for being a part of the SCMA.
SCMA President 2020