Join or Renew securely using our Online Membership options below, or download a Membership Application and mail your membership fee. Membership will begin when payment is received and end 12 months following the date joined. Questions? Contact Us online.
Join and pay safely and securely by selecting the membership type below and then follow the steps.
This is a special membership level. It provides all of the benefits as the other levels and includes reduced pricing for all events. Some events, such as webinars may be free and other events may reduced from 50% to 75%. This membership level might be considered for one of two reasons: 1) If you plan on going to a lot of our events it will save you money during the year. 2) If you only plan to go to few events this is a way to help support the SCMA organization. THANKS for considering this membership level.
Welcome! SCMA has a NEW web portal.
Information about NEW login:
- If you had a previous profile, you can still use the same email to reset your password.
- If you are a Member, creating a NEW login is required to manage your membership renewals and purchases.
- If you are not sure if you had a login previously, please create a login.
- If you are registering for an Event, creating a login is NOT required.
To Create a new login:
- Click “Sign Up Now“
- Create a username and password
- Register with the same email you used when you became a member!
- Complete the sign-up!
Why Create a login?
- Manage your contact information
- Manage your Membership Directory page
- View Transaction History
- Save preferred mode of payment.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download an application to mail in with payment.
The SCMA Education Foundation – Make A Difference!
The SCMA Education Foundation’s mission is to support the education of mediators and increase public awareness of mediation so that it becomes the first option for conflict resolution in personal, professional and community disputes.
The Foundation supports the education of mediators of all ages and increased awareness of the benefits of mediation to the community.
Contribute today so the Foundation can plan its programs knowing that they are supported by the premiere mediation association in Southern California.