Mediation Opportunities Fair
Each year the SCMA hosts the Mediation Opportunities Fair, which is designed to provide conference attendees with access and exposure to the myriad of mediation opportunities in Southern California. Many of the organizations in attendance provide excellent opportunities for new and experienced mediators to obtain training and gain hands-on experience.
This Year’s Sponsors Include:
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- Centinela Youth Services
- Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office Dispute Resolution Program
- National Association for Community Mediation
- Ventura County Dispute Services
- WISE & Healthy Aging Ombudsman Program
- CSP Victim Assistance Program and Dispute Resolution
- LACBA Civic Mediation Project
- Mediators Beyond Borders
- Orange County Human Relations
- Days of Dialogue
- Loyola Law School The Center for Conflict Resolution
Sign up for the Conference below, prices will increase so sign up NOW and save.