Cinda L. Jones began her career in 1988 as a Certified Financial Planner and became a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) in 1997. In 2002, she relinquished her securities and insurance licenses to open Divorce Financial Solutions and concentrate exclusively on providing divorce financial analysis and legal support services. In the ensuing years, Cinda has helped both couples and individuals understand the financial ramifications of their divorce. She has training and experience in mediation and collaborative divorce processes.
Cinda’s mission is to work with individuals and couples before and during the divorce process to assist them in making informed decisions about their financial future. She knows what may appear to be simple can often be complex with long reaching financial consequences. By providing illustrations and reports comparing alternatives, she gives clarity to a difficult choices.
Cinda is an experienced speaker who enjoys educating the public and professionals about the
special financial circumstances surrounding divorce, the technical and emotional factors.
Divorce Financial Solutions – Financial Analysis to Make Informed Decisions:
- Declarations Preparation: Schedule of Assets & Debts and Income & Expense
- Asset and Debt Division Alternatives Analysis
- Pension Plan Division
- Income Available for Support Analysis
- Net Cash Flow Analysis: Income, Living Expenses, Taxes, and Net to Spend
- Stock Options and Restricted Stock
- Separate Property and Community Property Analysis
- Direct and Indirect Tracing
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreement Analysis