The SCMA regularly hosts webinars to help you grow professionally and personally. Topics range from Sales & Marketing to Business Development & Operations to Mediation & Conflict Resolution. SCMA members receive discounted rates.
Pricing Per Webinar:
- Sustaining Members – No charge.
- SCMA Members – $25.00
- Non-SCMA Members – $75.00
None scheduled, check back soon.
2018 Building Your Mediation Practice Series
1) Using LinkedIn to Build Your Mediation Practice with SCMA Board Member Mark Lemke
LinkedIn plays an increasingly important role in mediators’ social media presence and overall marketing efforts. Mark Lemke will present a primer on LinkedIn, providing an overview on how to set up your profile, and how to take your existing profile to the next level. He will survey some of LinkedIn’s unique features and the tools you can use to contact new clients, keep in touch with existing clients, and put LinkedIn to work for you. He will also reserve time for your LinkedIn questions and discussion of your individual profiles.
2) Building your Mediation Skills and Practice with Nikki Tolt
You have completed your training, now what? Realistic expectations regarding building a successful mediation practice. Expert advice on effectively communicating with mediation participants, before, during and after the mediation session. SCMA Past President and Mediator, Nikki Tolt assists you with the following:
- What is going on in the other room?
- The importance of legal subject matter familiarity if you are mediating the litigated case
- Practice tips specific to building a successful mediation practice.
- And more!
3) Tips to Building a Financially Successful Mediation Practice with SCMA Past President Wendy Kramer
Former SCMA President and co-founder of the SCMA Mentorship Program, Wendy Kramer, presents a Webinar on Tips to Building a Financially Successful Mediation Business. This Webinar is designed for the fully committed new mediator who is serious about going into private practice and desires to learn the best practices to do so. Wendy provides you with a rubric you can use to launch your mediation business and the tools you need to make it grow in a highly competitive market.
(Please note: Anne Sawyer, SCMA’s Executive Director, provides approximately 25% of the presentation when Ms. Kramer had some technical difficulties; however, all the content was provided by Wendy Kramer)